Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stretching far...

6 Months ago I had written that I was planning to traverse unknown territories !!! I mean working towards running a marathon...

Now as I look back - am amused & equally amazed with what I have accomplished for my self. Last week I did a 8 Km run nearing 60 Mins, the first time I did non-stop. I never knew I would stretch this far. Training 4 days a week, waking up 4.45 Am every training day including the Sundays....I am stretching !!!

I was on a short business visit to Singapore the last 4 days. Never imagined my commitment towards myself would have such an personal empowering impact - I couldnt believe myself that I was running down the Orchard Street morning 6.00 Am covering the entire stretch up& down in straight 30 Minutes !!! (I never hinted this this to my friends or family - they either ways wont believe...)

Having stretched - now I do know I would be completing the Mumbai Marathon if not in style, sure to do it with style...Am not looking at setting a record by moving in close of completion within 2.00 Hrs but am challenging myself....

No more boundaries, no more doubts, no more self limiting beliefs.
All you need is - open your mind.
Are you ready to believe?
Are you ready to stretch?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kutti,

Still we love to see Chandramoorthy The Hulk. So dont stretch much that we couldnt recognize you.

But all said, its good to see you like this. Still I remeber the lazzzzzzzzyyyy Kutti not wanted to get in the morning and have breakfast at Lunch and vice versa.

We love what you are and whatever you want to become.

Pradheep